Puts the teenager at the heart of the topic
Make your mark!
Real Life brings English to Life and makes learning enjoyable and achievable through practical tasks and evocative topics. Real Life gives students English to talk about issues that are important to their lives. With a light, colourful look and feel, it is socially oriented with a focus on real people and situations. Real Life appeals to students who need a more manageable path to exam success.
Real Life addresses the critical factors for a successful alternative course at Upper Secondary Elementary to Advanced levels for 15 to 18/19 year olds
- teen appeal in texts, topics, everyday/real language and design
- full exam preparation, especially for writing and speaking, that is manageable
- systematic skills development with special emphasis on functional and transactional language
- a grammar syllabus and practice that is achievable
- vocabulary development by topic
- support for mixed level classes
- each level manageable in one year with 2-3 lessons per week